Business owners insurance from Nationwide offers complete coverage for medium to small businesses – typically those with fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in sales. A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines several types of insurance coverage together so you can buy a package of protection at a competitive price. With convenience and customizable coverage options, find the insurance for your small business that’s right for you.
With a business owners policy, your small business can get property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and additional protection, built into one convenient package. Our insurance for small business owners works to protect you from:
- Property claims
- Equipment breakdown
- Income loss
- Professional liability claims
- Products and completed operations claims
- Fire legal liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Small business owners insurance builds in the specialized coverage your business needs, plus, you can choose from an array of other options. If your company needs additional protection, our agents will work with you to create a tailored business owners insurance coverage package that suits your specific needs.
Find business owners insurance that is right for your workplace.
Business owners policy can be a good solution for businesses like:
- Auto repair and lube shops
- Delis and coffee shops
- Motels and hotels
- Medical, dental and veterinarian offices
- Service shops, such as dry cleaners and funeral homes
- Retail florists and clothing stores
- Wholesale barber and beauty suppliers
- Strip shopping centers
Small business owners insurance with superior service
Our agents plan to work with you long term. We understand that your small business owners insurance needs will change over time, so we have regular insurance checkups to make sure your business has the best protection possible.
Call Corbett & Assoc, Insurance Agency to find out which business policies are best for your business at (877)569-3799.