Corbett & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc Home Page

Quick Links Personal Insurance Comemercial Insurance Building Programs Restaurant Program Life & Health Insurance

Family with Car and House

Thousand Oaks Car Insurance

In the state of California, you are required to buy car liability coverage, which covers the damages to third parties resulting from an accident that was your fault. Though, considering the price tag of cars and medical care, the state requirements may not be enough to pay for all of the damages. Remember, liability insurance will not cover your own wounds or property damage; it only assists your responsibility to other drivers.

Call us for more details about California’s liability requirements and how to get more complete coverage by adding collision, comprehensive, medical expenses, uninsured motorist etc. to your policy.

Thousand Oaks Home Insurance

While homeowners insurance is not required by law, most mortgage lenders require you to purchase it before signing off on your loan. Home coverage is designed to cover the costs of repair or replacement if your house or assets are lost, damaged or destroyed resulting from a covered incident. These typically include fire, windstorms, severe weather, theft and vandalism. Flood and earthquake insurance must be bought separately.

About Corbett & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc.

Corbett & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc. is an independent insurance agency assisting Thousand Oaks and the surrounding area residents. Our mission is to find you the best policies, worry-free. Call our office at 877-569-3799 or check out our site for hands-off Thousand Oaks auto and home insurance shopping.
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version